Forcing our federal employees to be restrained by the Enumerated Powers is not a crime.
Enforcement = Nullification
“…whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.”
– Thomas Jefferson (1798)
“…a law repugnant to the Constitution is void…”
– Marbury v. Madison, (1803)
“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no right; it imposes no duties; it affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed.”
– Norton v. Shelby County, (1886)
The 10th Amendment:
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Do you understand the importance of this question? There is a reason they fear it:
“How do you view the Constitution
that you swore to obey and enforce?”
A) Finite Enumerated Powers in Article 1, Section 8, reinforced by the 10thAmendment, severely limiting the actions of our employees in Washington, D.C. so that we can live free from a powerful central government.
B) A ‘living document’, where our federal servants are above the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and have power, without limits, over our lives, families, virtues, businesses, and property.
C) I refuse to answer, understanding that refusing is a breach of my Oath and results in me instantly losing all moral and legal authority over anyone and anything.
“Because my Oath demands it…”
I – If we are to be free, the Constitution of these United States absolutely must be considered finite Enumerated Powers and never a “living document” that means nothing and limits no one.
II – I demand that every person that also swore the Oath of Office honor that Oath and state publicly and clearly whether you believe the Constitution is Enumerated Powers or a “living document”.
To refuse to clarify which view you hold of the document you swore to obey and enforce is a flagrant and serious breach of your Oath of Office and results in you instantly losing all moral and legal authority over everyone and everything.
The size of our federal government stands in stark contrast to the words in the document you swore to obey and enforce. The history of your silence and inaction is your indictment.
III – I commit to starting and carrying out a national conversation to address this Union-ending constitutional crisis. These two utterly opposite views of the same document have resulted in two dangerously incompatible Oaths of Office and forms of government.
IV – I will actively support Commonwealth, local, and individual nullification of every unconstitutional and immoral act committed by the people working for us In Washington, D.C. and within our Commonwealth that swore the same Oath to us before God.
Living virtuous lives protected by the Constitution and enforcing the Oaths of Office are not crimes.
I make these declarations, demands, and promises because I willingly and publicly swore to obey and enforce the Enumerated Powers. There is no enforcement of the Constitution without nullification, consequences for breaking the Oath of Office, and a 10th Amendment Sanctuary County.
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” -Unknown
If you do not answer, it is because you know that you cannot:
Our Constitution is a moral divide.
Some people want to be free. Many do not.
• What is “constitutional” if not the Enumerated Powers?
• What is “un-constitutional” if not everything outside of the Enumerated Powers?
• What is enforcement of the Constitution if not nullification by the States and The People of all things outside of the Enumerated Powers?
• What is the primary consequence of swearing to obey and enforce something but instead doing the opposite and refusing to discuss the things you swore to obey and enforce, if not an immediate loss of moral and legal authority over everyone and everything?
• What is living free and protected by the Enumerated Powers and the Oath of Office if not a 10th Amendment Sanctuary County, or Sanctuary State, Borough, Township, City or Nation?
• We know what treason is under kings and Communists, and so what else would we call altering our constitutional form of government by using our election system and our legislative, judicial, and executive branches to transform our constitutional Christian Republic into a militantly Atheistic Communist Republic without limits if not “treason”?
• Can Marxists and Muslims (Sharia Law), and all other totalitarian religions and ideologies, swear the Oath of Office and mean it?
• What percentage of Americans act, think, and speak like people determined to be free vs. those determined to control and be controlled?
• Can we lose our God-given, constitutionally protected Rights because others do not want theirs?
• Who determines what is right and wrong if not God? The militantly Atheistic Marxist Left?
• What created Western Civilization if not the Gospel of Jesus Christ transforming a lost and dark world? What is destroying it if not the false gospel of Karl Marx?
• Is fighting to make people free virtuous or evil?
• Is using force to control people evil or virtuous?
We should all know why we believe what we believe.
Be honest with yourself and others. Freedom, quite simply, might not be your thing.
“If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility”– Journals of the Continental Congress, 1:105-113
“… how efficacious its [the privilege of giving or withholding our money] intercession for redress of grievances and establishment of rights, and how improvident would be the surrender of so powerful a mediator.”– President Thomas Jefferson
This free Republic is ours. Never theirs. We will not bow to the idolatry of Humanism.