Forcing our federal employees to be restrained by the Enumerated Powers is not a crime.
Enforcement = Nullification
“…whensoever the General Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.”
– Thomas Jefferson (1798)
“…a law repugnant to the Constitution is void…”
– Marbury v. Madison, (1803)
“An unconstitutional act is not law; it confers no right; it imposes no duties; it affords no protection; it creates no office; it is in legal contemplation, as inoperative as though it had never been passed.”
– Norton v. Shelby County, (1886)
The 10th Amendment:
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Do you understand the importance of this question? There is a reason they fear it:
Respectfully, you have ten days to respond:
“How do you view the Constitution
that you swore to obey and enforce?”
A) Finite Enumerated Powers in Article 1, Section 8, reinforced by the 10th Amendment, severely limiting the actions of our employees in Washington, D.C. so that we can live free from a powerful central government.
B) A ‘living document’, where our federal servants are above the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and have power, without limits, over our lives, families, virtues, businesses, and property.
C) I refuse to answer, understanding that refusing to answer or discuss the document that I publicly and willingly swore to obey and enforce is a clear breach of my Oath under Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes – Title 11, Chapter 109, Section 10905; (c) Violation. — An individual who violates the individual’s oath… and results in me instantly losing all moral and legal authority over everyone and everything and exposes me to prosecution.
If your Oath was not a lie, you would be saying this or something exactly like it:
“Because I swore to obey and enforce the U.S. Constitution…”
I – If we are to be free, the Constitution of these United States absolutely must be considered finite Enumerated Powers and never a “living document” which means nothing and limits no one.
II – I demand that every person that also swore the Oath of Office honor that Oath and state publicly and definitively whether you believe the Constitution is Enumerated Powers or a “living document”.
To refuse to clarify which view you hold of the document you swore to obey and enforce is a flagrant and serious breach of your Oath of Office and results in you instantly losing all moral and legal authority over everyone and everything.
The size and scope of our federal government stands in stark contrast to the standard codified in the document you swore to obey and enforce. The history of your silence and inaction is your indictment.
III – I will personally start and carry out a County, Commonwealth, and National conversation to address this Union-ending constitutional crisis. These two utterly opposite views of the same document have resulted in two dangerously incompatible Oaths of Office and forms of government.
IV – I call for and will support and defend Commonwealth, County, and individual nullification of every unconstitutional and immoral act committed by the people working for us in Washington, D.C. as well as by those within our Commonwealth that swore the same Oath to us before God. Living a virtuous, free life protected by the Constitution while enforcing the Oath of Office is not a crime.
I make these declarations, demands, and commitments because I willingly and publicly swore to obey and enforce the Enumerated Powers. There can be no Freedom under the Constitution without immediate consequences for breaking the Oath of Office and without the protection of the 10th Amendment.
“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” -Unknown
Socialism is not Freedom. Your Oath has requirements and consequences.
Our Constitution is the battle line in a great moral divide. Your Oath was to hold that line.
• Which is the criminal act: Violently depriving a person of a constitutional Right, or resisting that deprivation?
• What is “constitutional” if not the Enumerated Powers and the Bill of Rights?
• What is “un-constitutional” if not all things outside of the Enumerated Powers and the deprivation of any God-given Right?
• Do we not have a 10th Amendment Right to federal servants being restrained by the Enumerated Powers and the Bill of Rights, and, under the same Oath of Office, to local and Commonwealth servants that help us resist and prosecute them when they are not thusly restrained?
• What is enforcement of the Constitution if not nullification/interposition by the States and The People of all things outside of the Enumerated Powers, in violation of the Bill of Rights, and at odds with the principles that created both?
• What is the primary consequence of swearing to obey and enforce the Constitution and then refusing to discuss, obey, or enforce the Constitution if not an immediate loss of moral and legal authority over everyone and everything?
• How do we live free and protected by the Enumerated Powers and the Oath of Office if not through 10th Amendment Sanctuary Counties and Commonwealths, States, Boroughs, Townships, and Cities?
• We know what treason is under kings and Communists, what else besides “treason” could one call altering our constitutional form of government by infiltrating and weaponing our election system, our legislative, judicial, administrative, and executive branches, and our schools, entertainment system and Free Press against it and us?
• Can Marxists (Humanism) or Muslims (Sharia Law), or any follower of any other authoritarian ideology or religion, swear the Oath of Office and ever mean it?
• Is the Constitution not the exact line that we drew to protect people from all Leftist forms of authoritarianism?
• Do we lose our constitutionally protected God-given Rights because others do not want theirs? Is it logically possible that free people could ever live peacefully shoulder to shoulder with any such person or people?
• Who determines what is right and wrong if not God? The militantly Atheistic, collectivist, Humanist Marxist Left?
• What created Western Civilization if not the Gospel of Jesus Christ freeing and transforming a lost and dark world? What is destroying Christendom if not the militantly Atheistic, materialistic false gospel of Karl Marx?
• What is a “Republic” if not a government built on one value system or another? Is ours not a Christian Republic?
• If the Marxist Left will lie about the Constitution, what else have they lied about and what would they not lie about?
“If money is wanted by Rulers who have in any manner oppressed the People, they may retain it until their grievances are redressed, and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to despised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility”– Journals of the Continental Congress, 1:105-113
“… how efficacious its [the privilege of giving or withholding our money] intercession for redress of grievances and establishment of rights, and how improvident would be the surrender of so powerful a mediator.”– President Thomas Jefferson