In the freest nation on earth, we have lost our understanding of what Freedom is or how it works.
We do not have conversations about how rare Freedom is and always has been, or about its supporters and its enemies and why some will die to preserve it while others will kill to see power concentrated in the hands of government.
The Left in both parties are terrified of us having these conversations and we’ve accommodated them for way too long.
Here is a sample of the facts, forces, and principles all of us will learn first hand during our exercise in creating a Constitution County here in Lancaster County, Pa.
The difficulty of doing this as Americans with Leftists all around us will make the entire process very difficult, but educational for everyone.
- Freedom is mathematically quantifiable with constants and variables.
- What is a Leftist and why?
- What is someone on the Right and why?
- The political Left vs. Right, Communist vs. Fascist circular paradigm taught by the Left in our colleges and universities for decades completely and intentionally leaves out Freedom, our Constitution, and the American form of government.
- We can only be free if we are virtuous, but with what virtues… Christianity, militant Atheism, agnosticism, Islam?
- Our Constitution can only be understood if viewed through the lens of the Declaration of Independence.
- Why Freedom is one of the most important Christian principles.
- Why Freedom is not an Atheist principle and never will be.
- Socialism cannot exist without control; more socialism requires more control.
- Freedom is inversely proportional to the size of government.
- Our Constitution is the most perfect barrier ever written by man protecting us from all Leftist/Totalitarian ideologies, but it is missing one thing.
- Freedom is the natural state of man… we are made better, stronger, smarter, more responsible people when we are free.
- Socialism poisons the soul, heart, and mind… we are less moral, weaker, dumber, and less responsible when we are controlled.
- Everything Leftists say, do, and believe results in a concentration of power, this is not a coincidence.
- The Left must use the tactic of “divide and conquer” to advance their control, unless we willingly give up our Freedom.
- The Left must change the meaning of words and ideas to advance their control.
- The Left must embrace the Bill of Rights that we created for themselves alone and deny it to us to advance their control.
- The Left must be militantly Atheistic to advance their control.
- Libertarianism is missing a critical component for it to ever be able to work.
- Capitalism is a Leftist ideology.
- Free Markets are only possible in a nation overwhelming populated by a virtuous people who value Freedom.
- Property Rights is a litmus test of a free society, and an absolute Right.
- Promoting and advancing the cause of Communism and national Socialism is not covered under our 1st Amendment Right to Free Speech.
- Political Correctness was inevitable once the Left outlawed Christianity.
- Freedom cannot function without the Spirit of the Law.
- The Letter of the Law is all the Left knows and they will always manipulate it to their own ends.
- Multiculturalism, Diversity, Tolerance, “Racism”, and so-called irrational phobias are tactics and weapons of the Left.
- Coming to terms with the Tolerance Paradox is essential for our nation’s survival.
- Liberals are not liberal, and Antifa is not anti-fascist.
- Everything the Left says is a lie. Everything. Starting with the Constitution, we are going to prove it.
A note to my friends and neighbors here in Lancaster County: I apologize ahead of time for any inconvenience that making you free again will cause you, but I promise that the process and the result will both be edifying.
The necessity of separating out those among us who do not want to be free, do not want us to be free, and that are tolerant of not being free from those of us determined to be free, is worth whatever troubles it may bring.
It will be a challenge, to be sure, but if there is any conflict, it will surely come from those squarely on the wrong side of the Constitution.
Here is something to ponder while we resolve the cornerstone issue of whether Oath takers are:
- Lying when they swear their Oath of Office.
- Completely ignorant of the Constitution they are swearing to obey and defend.
- Possibly telling the truth but are corrupted by a corrupt system.
- Waiting for some group like us to force everyone that swore the Oath to again actually honor it.
What is the difference between Capitalism and the Free Market?
“The thought of modern industry in the hands of Christian charity is a dream worth dreaming. The thought of industry in the hands of paganism is a nightmare beyond imagining. The choice between the two is upon us.”– President Theodore Roosevelt
“We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion… Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.”– John Adams
“Human law must rest its authority ultimately upon the authority of that law which is divine. . . . Far from being rivals or enemies, religion and law are twin sisters, friends, and mutual assistants. Indeed, these two sciences run into each other.”– James Wilson, Signer of the Constitution; U. S. Supreme Court Justice
“[T]he Christian religion, in its purity, is the basis, or rather the source of all genuine freedom in government. . . . and I am persuaded that no civil government of a republican form can exist and be durable in which the principles of that religion have not a controlling influence.”– Noah Webster, author of the first American Speller and the first Dictionary
Just because it is Politically Incorrect, does not mean that it is incorrect. It very probably means the opposite.