Primer on Communism:
Communism is easier to understand than most people think, and much more evil than they know.
All Leftist ideologies are identified by the centralization of power in the hands of the few, whether by king or committee. Central Planning defines the Left. They are incapable of conceiving of a government that is not at the center to their and everyone else’s lives.
Communism is Humanism. God gets in the way of them worshipping themselves and their intellect.
The Left is rabidly anti-God, or ‘a-theistic.’ Since they do not know God, having an educated, wealthy, and powerful elite giving structure to their lives is very comforting.
If they knew The Great, I Am, that we know, they wouldn’t want or need government dictating and regulating every aspect of what people think and how they live.
The Left is defined by the hubris that always leads to their downfall, e.g. Detroit, Venezuela, and the Soviet Union, to name but a few. They believe they can regulate every possible variable and control every outcome. Since every possible variable and outcome numbers somewhere around infinity, you can see why Socialism, Communism, and Liberalism are always nightmarish failures.
So, of course, they hate us. They have a curiously intense hatred for a God that they say does not exist, but He is the reason we neither want or need them telling us what to do. Because we reject their control over our lives, they hate or culture, Constitution, and country.
The simple fact is that we wrote the Constitution to protect ourselves from the Left.
We came here to get away from the Left, we’ve waged wars against the Left here and abroad, and we wrote a Right-wing document to keep their power-hungry, money-grubbing hands off us and our stuff.
It is no surprise that the Left will not let anyone say a harsh word about Islam or a kind word about Christianity. Islam (Shariah Law) is a Leftist religion defined by central control, while Christianity is entirely about individual Personal Responsibility and voluntary Christian charity. The Left’s redistribution of wealth and regulation of all things puts them at odds with us, our principles, and our Constitution.
All Leftist ideologies are the same, whether Communism, Fascism, Progressivism, Liberalism, Nazism, Marxism, monarchies, Islam, etc. All are different flavors and degrees of Central Planning, and are all diametrically opposed to the kind of Liberty preserved by our Constitution, as written and when it is obeyed.
Our Constitution is Right-wing specifically because it limits our government to serving us (not the other way around) in only two ways: defense and facilitating trade.
The Left uses tactics, such as calling us despicable names when we disagree with their control over our lives, such as the n-word back in their slavery days and the r-word (racist) today in these Communist/One World Order days.
Calling is ‘racists’ is a personal attack, stripping us of our humanity and therefore allowing the rejection of anything we say, do, or believe. It is one of several very effective tactics, such as changing the meaning of words and ideas, accusing your enemy of what you are and what you are doing, claiming to be what you are not, straw man arguments, changing the subject when asked a question, answering a question with a question, and on and on.
Here is a little description of the Left that will help you to understand their place in American society:
“A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague.”
— Marcus Tullius Cicero, from a speech given to the Roman Senate, recorded in approximately 42 B.C. by Sallust.
…not to put too fine a point on it.
One more important thing to know about the Left is that they really, really do not like to talk about things that expose their principles (who they really are) or their tactics and the damage they do to everything they touch. True of all traitors.
“The greatest lie the devil ever told was that he does not exist.”
Their endless, baseless attacks against us are sleight of hand, smoke-and-mirrors. A distraction combined with death-by-a-thousand-lies.
You are now versed in the ideologies and mindsets of America’s most formidable enemies. They exist among us using our institutions to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, as a recent ex-President declared right before he took office.
Knowing our enemies is not something to celebrate, necessarily, but is certainly something that you need to know if you are to help identify, oppose, and drive their ideology from our Republic.
FYI: The Constitution provides Freedom to every American, no matter your skin color. Of course, your culture and values or religion, if they oppose or are not conducive to Freedom, is another matter entirely.
9 Points of Communism / Liberalism
- Justify everything that you say, do, and believe, no matter how ineffective and destructive that it is, with the constant proclamation that you are doing all of it because ‘we care’ and ‘they don’t.’
- Redistribution of Wealth
- Never in a free nation / Obliterates the Property Rights of a free people
- Coerced charity is not charity
- Theft is still theft even if done by the government
- The more money redistributed, the more power the government has
- Politicians use our money to buy votes and gain wealth and fame
- Class / Race / Cultural Warfare
- Dividing people weakens nations, families, businesses, etc.
- Separates Freedom loving people from their past and the principles that made and keep them free
- Freedom, America’s most important principle, is subjugated to trivialities like race
- There will always be hardworking and lazy, responsible and irresponsible, and, therefore, rich and poor
- Justifies power in the hands of the government equalizing outcomes and controlling division and conflicts
- United We Stand – Filling our Republic with people that do not share our values and not allowing us to force them to assimilate is a tactic of divide and conquer
- Central Planning
- The arrogance of wanting to control people’s lives, businesses, and values
- Never works
- Makes people weaker, dumber, more dependent
- Control the Message / Narrative of what people know, how they think, and how they should act
- Liberals control:
- The Press
- Liberals control:
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- The American Bar Association, our legal system, and Case Law
- Most government institutions, agencies, rules, and regulations
- Critical parts of our military
- To conquer a nation, educate their children and then you will own them
- The truth in all things is what the government says it is
- Militant Atheism
- Freedom of Religion is antithetical to Communists because it questions and interferes with their control over all things, especially Christianity since Freedom and Personal Responsibility are Christian principles
- Outlawing Christianity through ‘separation of church and state’ created a moral vacuum which allowed the Left to force Political Correctness and Humanism as the Established State Religion
- Communism is Liberal Humanism, and Liberals do not like to be questioned
- Pride vs. Humility
- Self vs. Selflessness
- Self-righteousness vs. Righteousness
- Material vs. Spiritual
- Collective vs. Individual
- Control vs. Liberty
- Tactics, tactics, tactics, and always before Truth and Reality
- Changing the meaning of words and ideas
- The Constitution
- Changing the meaning of words and ideas
- Liberal, Communism, Socialism
- Personal Attacks to destroy your enemies reputation, therefore their words and ideas
- Accuse your enemy of doing what are doing and being what you are (Fascist, Nazi, Racist, hateful, etc.)
- Straw Man arguments – Fear-mongering / Something that never was and never will be
- Changing the subject during a debate / Answering a question with a question
- Moral Equivalency – Calling what is evil, good and what is good, evil
- Mimicry – Imitating your enemies and corrupting and perverting their ideas, ideals, principles, and most important institutions
- Destroying Families and Marriage
- The two most important elements, after God, of a free society
- The framework, foundation, and building-blocks in a free nation
- Strong, healthy families impedes control of the government over people, their lives, and their values
- A healthy society and private institutions interfere with dependency on the government
- Destruction is Communism’s Hallmark
- Bankrupt economies
- Government bloat, waste, fraud, and corruption
- Morally bankrupt people that are dependent, ignorant, and that want or need someone telling them what is right and wrong using force to get them to comply in their private lives and businesses
- Replaces Freedom with control and eternal, God-given Rights with ephemeral, government-granted favors