Is talking about the Law now dangerous?
There are only eleven essential tasks allowed to the federal government in Article 1, Section 8 that affect us on a daily basis.
They are currently at over 60 million illegal and unlawful taxes, fees, rules, regulations, programs, and agencies.
The federal government is breaking the law without consequence.
We have a right to redress.
What would a Constitutional Sanctuary County look like? Use your imagination. No one did freedom like we did. Millennials may need to consult with someone who has been alive long enough to actually know what it was like to live in a free nation.
What can our public servants do for us?
Proposal #1: Draft legislation clarifying the Constitution, the 10th Amendment, the consequences of breaking the Oath of Office, and our right to nullify unlawful federal activity outside of Article 1, Section 8
- The 10th Amendment is the foundation and summary of the entire Constitution
- The Oath of Office can only mean one of two things, and clearly means the former:
- Obey and defend the Constitution in order to protect us from our federal government
- Obey and defend the decrees of the President, Congress, and the Supreme Court
- Article 1, Section 8 is their list of Enumerated Powers, all the rest are ours
- Their oath was to obey and defend the Constitution as written, or it was a lie
- They swore their Oath publicly and willingly
- We have a right to know to whom their Oath was sworn
Proposal #2: Promote the 10th Amendment significantly and measurably
- Helping complete The List of Oath takers in our county, dividing them into those that believe the Constitution is a contract that can only mean what it says and those that believe it is a growing document, which makes their Oath a lie
- Educating is the beginning of defending the Constitution
- Town Hall Meetings
- Link arms with the Tenth Amendment Center, Oath Keepers, FairTax.org, Heritage, The Federalist Society, etc.
- Educational programs for our schools and communities
- Establish a transition team to analyze and restrict our several levels of government’s activity based on Constitutionality
- As our elected representatives they cannot easily be ignored
- As a group they have the power to clarify what their predecessors destroyed
- They cannot accurately be criticized for honoring their oath and obeying and defending the law
- Those that oppose our efforts will show their opposition to the Constitution and confirm why this must be done
Frequently and publicly clarifying the truth of the Constitution is required as part of their oath to defend the Constitution. If the Constitution means what it says, then the federal government is breaking the law to a large degree and has been for a long time.
- The 10th Amendment has not been repealed, and we are being denied our 10th Amendment right
- We are only free if the federal government is restrained by the Constitution
- There are consequences to breaking their oaths of office
- We are not free to break the law and neither are they
- At what point does destroying the Constitution become treason
- The Constitution has very real ‘domestic enemies’ that need to be identified
- Enemies of the Constitution believe that they have a right to break the law but that we have no right to ignore them when they do
- Enemies of the Constitution call it a ‘growing document’ and claim the existence of ‘clauses’ in order to negate the entire purpose of the Constitution
Of course some people disagree that the Constitution means what it says.
They are the very people from whom we wrote the Constitution to protect ourselves.
Liberals act as if the Constitution was created by them to restrain us. The exact opposite is true. We created the Constitution, it is ours and exists to protect us from them.
The federal government is a product of the Constitution. It was created to preserve and facilitate our freedom, and was never a party to the compact.
- “Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated.” – Thomas Jefferson
- “When so ever the General (Federal) Government assumes undelegated powers, its acts are unauthoritative, void, and of no force.” – Thomas Jefferson
- Marbury v. Madison (1803) (Marshall, C. J.) “The powers of the legislature are defined, and limited; and that those limits may not be mistaken, or forgotten, the Constitution is written.”
“The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.” – The 10th Amendment
“The Tenth Amendment is the foundation of the Constitution.” – Thomas Jefferson
We the People have the power to nullify anything that crosses the line that is our Constitution, especially when those that have sworn to do so will not.
Disagree? Meet us on the battlefield of ideas and prove us wrong.
Creating a Constitutional Sanctuary County is our right.
It is in the same spirit that created the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, that won the war against the British empire, the most powerful nation on earth at the time, and that created our nation.
Vastly more important than the Constitution are the principles that created it.
If the principles that our Constitution was built upon are intact, then we have everything we need, and the Constitution will again serve as a prison for Washington, D.C. when it is obeyed. When not, as a Declaration of our Rights Denied in the eternal war for freedom from governments, kings, and tyrants and all those that through fear and greed follow them.
The Constitution is a Right-Wing, Conservative, extremist document.
No Liberal anywhere ever created anything like it.
The Constitution guarantees Free Markets, freedom from Central Planning, the right to defend ourselves from Liberals and our government, and Freedom of Speech and Religion.
Of course they hate it.
It may be time for war…
- When the government becomes so large, no one dares to oppose them, even when it is breaking the law and destroying the Constitution and the very Rule of Law itself.
- When our elected representatives swear an oath they never intended to keep.
- When our law enforcement officers and our military swear oaths they are made to be afraid of keeping.
- When our judicial system is populated by people intent on protecting anyone that breaks their oath of office.
- When we have lost through ignorance the rights men fought, suffered, and died for.
- When too many hand deliver their children into bondage willingly or because they are too afraid to speak out.
But, who wants war?
The only hope we have of avoiding either a 2nd American War of Independence or full tyranny is to claim the rights that are ours, to stand up and refuse to allow politicians, bureaucrats, law enforcement agents, judges, justices, and lawyers to break their oaths by continuing to ignore the Constitution.
If ignoring the Constitution is their greatest weapon, it is our fault for allowing it.
If ignoring them is ours, then it is time to deploy it.
It is reasonable only to Liberals that they can ignore the Constitution but we cannot ignore them when they do so.
If illegal aliens can be protected in over 340 sanctuary cities, counties, and even states, it is insane for us to not expect one county where we can be protected by the Constitution, in a nation that should be protected by the Constitution.
It is a fact that there are only eleven essential tasks allowed to the federal government in Article 1, Section 8 that affect us on a daily basis.
It is a fact that they are currently at over 60 million illegal and unlawful taxes, fees, rules, regulations, programs and agencies.